Global Disclosures Monitoring
Wealth Management Financial Planning Portfolio Management System Portfolio Risk & Analytics Family Office Solutions Fund Accounting Real Time Trade Execution Revenue & Incentive Management Mobile Solutions Islamic Banking Solutions Trust Banking Solutions Fund Management UCITS, Derivatives and Liquidity Monitoring Global Disclosures Monitoring AIFMD + Annex IV Reporting Fundware for Depositaries Enterprise Data Management Pension Funds Lending Solutions & Collateral Management Custody Solutions Reporting Services Wealth Management Asset Management Portfolio Management Financial Planning Family Office Solutions Fund Management Pension Funds Regulatory Reporting Revenue and Incentive Management Collateral Management Lending Custody Services Trust Banking Solutions Managed Services Support & Integration Services SaaS Investment Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Fund accounting software Order-Management-Software Order Management solution Wealth management on Mobile Financial Planning Software Asset management software Asset Management Solution Portfolio Management System
MoneyWare FundWare Supports comprehensive monitoring capabilities for global regulatory investment disclosures for over 70 countries.
Miles Software Solution automates the scrutiny of the global disclosure investment rules including EU Transparency Directives, Global Short Selling rules, Takeover rules and U.S. Section 13F 13D and 13G reporting across 70+ jurisdictions on a single platform.
The solution offers a pre-installed pre-configured set of rules that will help the users to control and manage growing volumes of compliance data, adapt to a widening range of complex regulatory rules and help minimize compliance-related issues. With an in-built calculation engine capable of performing complex aggregation functions the MoneyWare FundWare Global Disclosure Monitoring platform offers a one-stop solution for compliance monitoring and disclosure management.
This includes compliance for:
- Reporting for U.S. Section 13D, 13G and 13F
- European Union Transparency Directive limits
- Global short selling rules
- Takeover disclosure rules such as UK Takeover Rule 8
- Foreign investment limits
- Sensitive sector rules
Solution Process Flow
MoneyWare FundWare Automated Monitoring of EU Short Selling Key features include:
- All rules pre-coded
- Integrated data feeds including for Sovereign debt thresholds EU Shares lists plus Issuer data Issued Shared capital Exempted Shares where the principal trading venue is outside the EU
- De-composition of indices, baskets, ETFs
- Incremental threshold monitoring
- Aggregation of funds to management company level
- Aggregation across legal entities to group level for non-management activities
- Delta-based calculation
- Record keeping of the gross long and short positions contributing to the net short
- Demonstration of Correlations
- Automation of reporting